Butz-Choquin: Montmartre (1601)
Product Number: 002-010-2194
Named after the Parisian district where Salvador Dalí, Claude Monet, Pablo Picasso, Camille Pissarro, and Vincent van Gogh all once worked or had studios (as well as being the location of the Sacré-Couer Basilica), the Montemartre series presents this sturdy "1601" straight Billiard in an earthy style of rustication, accented with round-contoured ring of bright brass.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France