Butz-Choquin: Rocbrune (1789)
Product Number: 002-010-2237
A simple bent Apple with a fuller bowl than the standard English style, yet also more compactly rounded than the Italian, this B.C. briar nestles neatly into hand — and in the case of this Rocbrune version, with quite a bit of texture at that.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France