Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1422) with Black Stem
Product Number: 002-010-2292
A sturdy bent Billiard, the "1422" design maintains classic French shaping elements when it comes to the smoothness of its lines and the gestural stance of its shank, stem, and transition. Here it's presented in a more traditional way with its black rustication/metal accent combination paired to a jet black mouthpiece.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France