Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1775) with Red Stem
Product Number: 002-010-2297
A pretty sturdy bent Billiard shape is presented here in the more colorful variation of the Caprice finish, sporting a shimmering red acrylic stem as well as the usual bright nickel accent band.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France