Butz-Choquin: Manoir (1310)
Product Number: 002-010-2326
Take a piece of briar, shape it, sand it, stain it — but don't top it off with any gloss final coat. This gets you two things: a pipe that's smoother in hand, and one that will all the more readily darken and develop a patina with time, handling, and smoke. And that's how Butz-Choquin's Manoir series is done, here in the form of a very curvy, and just generally substantial bent Brandy.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France