Butz-Choquin: Sweet (1688)
Product Number: 002-010-2343
A classic Anglo-French take on the Apple, the "1688" from B.C. pairs a slightly rounded bowl on the end of a fairly muscular shank and tapered stem. In the Sweet series, it's dressed in a delectable, dark walnut stain and trim metal accent for quite the traditional appeal.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France