Butz-Choquin: Sweet (1771) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-2345
A classic bent Dublin shape, plump in hand and stout of proportions, this "1771" is presented here in the smoky walnut contrast of the Sweet series, accented only by an understated brass accent.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France