Butz-Choquin: Camouflage (1304) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-2380
A gently tapered take on the classic 3/4 bent Billiard shape, this Butz-Choquin feels almost Brandy-like in the hand. That plumpness of the lower bowl is matched by a rather thick transition and a good bit of length to the S-curved shank and stem combination, all tied together with a camouflage finish.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France