Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1304) with Red Stem (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-2387
Butz-Choquin's "1304" bent Billiard balances smooth, easy lines with a good bit of bowl up front, making it a touch larger than most traditional French designs. It's presented here in the stunning Caprice finish, with a dark, warm-tinged stain and a metallic, ruby acrylic stem.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.20 in./132.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France