Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1304) with Red Stem (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-2388
Butz-Choquin's "1304" bent Billiard balances smooth, easy lines with a good bit of bowl up front, making it a touch larger than most traditional French designs. It's presented here in the stunning Caprice finish, with a dark, warm-tinged stain and a metallic, ruby acrylic stem.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France