Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1775) with Red Stem
Product Number: 002-010-2391
A sturdy, muscular bent Billiard, the Butz-Choquin "1775" shape seems particularly well-suited to a presentation like this, featuring a jet-black rustication, a variegated, cherry-hued stem, and in between, a simple, bright metal accent for visual contrast and interest.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France