Butz-Choquin: Stone Granite (1601) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-2433
I've seen pipes made from stone before (modern ones I mean, not just archaeological findings), and while they do present an interesting aesthetic, they also somewhat lack in the departments of being easy to hang from the jaw or tuck into your pocket without feeling like you're hauling a rock around (because you are, obviously). Here, in the form of a sturdy, simple straight Billiard, B.C. offers the look of a stone pipe, minus the obtrusive heft since it's fashioned from briar.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France