Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1304) with Black Stem
Product Number: 002-010-2482
Though sporting very old French-school lines and gesture, the B.C. "1304" is quite a bit larger than traditional French pipes, easily on par with a modern Savinelli shape. That, of course, translates into all the more chamber. It takes well to the Caprice's dress pipe presentation, pairing an all-black color palette with a bright metal wedding band at the shank-end.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France