Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1422) with Red Stem
Product Number: 002-010-2484
Though a sturdy bent Billiard, Butz-Choquin's "1422" design still maintains classic French shaping elements when it comes to the smoothness of its lines and the gestural stance of its shank, stem, and transition. It's presented here in a curious contrast, with a simple black rustication/metal accent combination, but paired up to a richly colorful, translucent red acrylic stem.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France