Butz-Choquin: Cadre Black (1304)
Product Number: 002-010-2536
In the Cadre Black series, this classic "1304" bent Billiard is dressed a rusticated finish of concentric grooves, similar to a ring-grain pipe, climbing the bowl with the external ridges softened in color to light brown for contrast. The stem is clear save for the smoke channel, which is black as not to exhibit the discoloration so often found with clear mouthpieces.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France