Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1775) (with Black Stem)
Product Number: 002-010-2548
A sturdy, muscular bent Billiard, the B.C. "1775" shape seems particularly well-suited to a presentation like this, sporting a jet-black rustication, matching stem, and in between, a simple, bright metal accent.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France