Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1775) (with Black Stem)
Product Number: 002-010-2549
Butz-Choquin's "1775" bent Billiard is a rather stout, muscular take on the shape chart standard that stands out from the trim, petite designs often associated with French pipemaking. It's found here finished in the rugged rustication of the marque's Caprice series, with a bright metal ring offering some classy contrast against the rest of the piece's jet-black color palette.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France