Butz-Choquin: Cocarde (1300)
Product Number: 002-010-2553
This bent Billiard from Butz-Choquin gets its "Cocarde" moniker from an ornamental piece of ribbon or badge people wore to denote military status. This "1300" is a handsome piece, both classic and timeless, with a bowl of generous chamber depth paired to an upwardly curling shank and stem. Further commending this lightweight piece is a warm, light chestnut stain, adding to the traditional aesthetic.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France