Butz-Choquin: Versailles (1601) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-2616
Named after a world-famous symbol of opulence, Butz-Choquin's Versailles line unsurprisingly presents one of their bolder and richer looks, with a strong contrast finish for the briar, and a zebrawood accent for the jet-black stem. Suffice to say the former really does a good job of bringing out the grain.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France