Butz-Choquin: Brumaire Blue (1604)
Product Number: 002-010-2643
Translating to something roughly along the lines of "foggy blue night," I have to say this unusual Butz-Choquin Brumaire finish does seem aptly named. It's dark, it's enigmatic, and it is definitely blue, mixed with misty patterns of black. The theme is even continued, in a slightly contrasting palette, in the stem of swirled silver, white, black, and translucent acrylic.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France