Butz-Choquin: Brumaire Blue (1789)
Product Number: 002-010-2646
Butz-Choquin's Brumaire series is named after what used to be the second month in the French Republican Calendar, the name having been inspired by the foggy weather that occurred in France during that time of year (around November by today's calendar). The hazy blue finish of this bent Apple suits the series quite well, the mouthpiece adorned in a cloudy mix of colors.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.03 in./127.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France