Butz-Choquin: Brumaire Brown (1422)
Product Number: 002-010-2647
In French, "Brumaire" refers to the second month of the French Republican Calendar, which was used for about 12 years in the late 1700s and early 1800s. Brumaire occurred around November and was named after the foggy weather that frequently accompanies that time of year in France. Aptly named, B.C.'s Brumaire Brown boasts a smoky, fog-like presentation, mixing painted brown hues across the stem and stummel of this classic bent Billiard.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France