Butz-Choquin: Arabesque (1308) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-2699
Arabesque art, by its very nature, is highly decorative, almost completely non-figurative, and has a wealth of aesthetic approaches for any designer to draw upon. Here in Butz-Choquin's "Arabesque", we see the traditional rhythmic linear patterns of interlacing tendrils etched into the bowl's faces, which result in very flat, floral lines. In the acrylic stem, the motif continues in what appears to be unraveling waves of scrolls.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.85 in./123.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: France