Butz-Choquin: Compagnon (1775) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-2710
A stout-bowled bent Billiard presented in the easy, almost minimalist smoothness of the old French style, this Butz-Choquin briar is, unsurprisingly, easy in hand. This particular example also happens to feature 9mm drilling, which can accommodate most common filters.- Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France