Butz-Choquin: Flamme Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-010-2763
The bent Apple is one of those shapes that has been a mainstay of French and English pipemaking, and this Butz-Choquin rendition is an exquisite example. As part of the marque's Flamme series, a wealth of flame grain can be admired around the stout, forward urging bowl, tastefully highlighted by a light stain. The slight downturn of the saddle stem gives the shape an elegant silhouette and allows for easy clenching as well.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.89 in./124.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France