Butz-Choquin: Formula Black (1422)
Product Number: 002-010-2783
With a touch of an automotive industrial flare, Butz-Choquin's Formula Black series presents its briars — like this slightly forward tilted bent Brandy — in a low-gloss, matte finish that has a feel in hand like polished sandstone, and paired to a jet-black acrylic mouthpiece. In a world of wood grains, rustication, and glossy stains, this is a welcome deviation from the norm.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France