Butz-Choquin: Petite White Bent Dublin Churchwarden
Product Number: 002-010-2818
A dynamic little bent Dublin rendition, looking rather striking with its white finish and abbreviated Churchwarden stem, is presented here as part of Butz-Choquin's Petite series. Its chamber is narrow and compact, and the gently bent stem should make it a mighty fine choice for a reading pipe.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.50 in./164.99 mm.
- Weight: 0.71 oz./20.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.87 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./16.89 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.13 in./28.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France