Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1304) with Black Stem
Product Number: 002-010-2892
Though showcasing very old French-school lines and gesture, Butz-Choquin's "1304" is quite a bit larger than traditional French pipes. That, of course, translates into all the more chamber. It takes well to the Caprice's dress pipe presentation, pairing an all-black color palette with a bright metal wedding band at the shank end.- Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.06 in./128.50 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.30 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.63 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.87 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France