Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1422) with Black Stem
Product Number: 002-010-2894
Butz-Choquin's "1422" design is a sturdy, bent Billiard and maintains classic French shaping cues when it comes to the smoothness of its lines and the sweeping silhouette of its shank, stem, and transition. Here, it boasts a simple, black rustication/metal accent combination and paired to a jet-black stem.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.44 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.48 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.90 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France