Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1422) with Black Stem
Product Number: 002-010-2895
A gestural bent Billiard design, Butz-Choquin's "1422" is a dynamic take on the shape chart standard with ample room around the transition for the thumb to comfortably drape over. It's found here finished in the rugged rustication of the French marque's Caprice series, with a bright metal ring interrupting the all-black color palette.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.03 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.46 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France