Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1422) with Black Stem
Product Number: 002-010-2898
A sturdy bent Billiard, Butz-Choquin's "1422" design maintains classic French shaping elements when it comes to the smoothness of its lines and the gestural stance of its shank, stem, and transition. It's presented here in a more traditional way with its black rustication/metal accent combination paired to a jet-black mouthpiece.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.28 mm.
- Weight: 1.93 oz./54.59 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./37.98 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.15 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France