Butz-Choquin: Manoir (1772)
Product Number: 002-010-2913
Butz-Choquin's Manoir series features a fusion of lightly contrast-stained briar and a gloss-free, matte finish for a pipe that is sure to darken nicely with age and enjoyment. We see it here dressing the French marque's "1772" straight Brandy shape, which features some serious plumpness about the bowl.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France