Butz-Choquin: Supermate (1310)
Product Number: 002-010-2921
Butz-Choquin's "1310" design is not particularly short, nor particularly bent, and certainly isn't dainty of bowl. Nonetheless, these pipes typically feel like they would have a good balance for clenching, when held by the stem. The unique characteristics of the briar were carefully taken into account when conceptualizing the shape, in this case, the lushly, dense ingrain perfectly merged with the supple roundness of the bent Brandy.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France