Butz-Choquin: Bistro (1789)
Product Number: 002-010-2929
Softly contoured and shapely, yet still plenty handy, Butz-Choquin's "1789" bent Apple is the sort of design that's hard to put down, especially in a smooth-polished finish. As luck would have it, that's just what the the Bistro finish is — and in a classic crimson hue with a black tapered stem at the end of this softly rounded Apple shape.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France