Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1775) with Red Stem
Product Number: 002-010-2932
Butz-Choquin's "1775" bent Billiard is a rather stout, muscular take on the shape chart standard that stands out from the trim, petite designs often associated with French pipe making. It's found here finished in the rugged rustication of the marque's Caprice series, with a bright metal ring and ruby-hued acrylic stem offering some classy contrast against the stummel's jet-black stain.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France