Butz-Choquin: Fregate (1312)
Product Number: 002-010-2972
Butz-Choquin presents a supple, curvaceous bent Brandy in this rendition, with the slightly sloped rim and forward-protruding heel lending it a dynamic, organic aesthetic. Perhaps most visually striking is this Fregate's transparent stem and dark smoke channel beneath, contrasting pleasantly with the stummel's warm chestnut stain, for a great-looking pipe that mixes traditional with modernism.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.95 in./125.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.43 oz./40.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.84 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.60 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France