Butz-Choquin: Fregate (1312)
Product Number: 002-010-2973
With a transparent stem, except for the smoke channel, which has been blackened to avoid the unpleasant discoloration that would be inevitable with smoking, this Fregate "1312" from Butz-Choquin presents an organically curved shape with an upper transition gently shifting into the shank. The heel is rotund, tapering up to the rounded rim, and the piece is imbued with a visual forward momentum thanks to the canted aspect of the bowl.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.90 in./124.50 mm.
- Weight: 1.43 oz./40.46 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.33 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.69 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.52 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France