Butz-Choquin: Fregate (1312)
Product Number: 002-010-2974
The clear stem and single black streak is the first thing that catches the eye in this "1312" bent Brandy by Butz-Choquin. Following the graceful bend of the pipe, one notices the smooth, light-walnut finish, then the upward flow of the voluptuous Brandy bowl with its sloping rim. It's a handsome rendition from rim to stem, combining modern and traditional aesthetics.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.94 in./125.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.43 oz./40.65 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France