Butz-Choquin: Fregate (1312)
Product Number: 002-010-2977
Generously curved throughout, this Fregate "1312" from Butz-Choquin offers an organic appeal, its heel somewhat forward of disposition, providing a visual element of forward movement. The stem is transparent with the smoke channel colored black, an introverted style that redirects attention forward to the stummel's chestnut-stained grain.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.97 in./126.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.45 oz./41.06 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.81 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./34.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.06 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France