Butz-Choquin: Fregate (1402)
Product Number: 002-010-2980
Displaying a playful touch of whimsy, this "1402" Dublin from Butz-Choquin features a clear stem showing the working parts beneath, in a modern twist. The French marque's Fregate line incorporates clear stems with black linings for the smoke holes. The transparency acts as a fetching contrast to the warm, traditional stain of the stummel. Shape-wise, this is a classically inclined piece, with a fair amount of chamber.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.32 oz./37.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France