Butz-Choquin: Fregate (1789)
Product Number: 002-010-2990
Compact, seamless, and softly rounded, this Butz-Choquin "1789" bent Apple design unsurprisingly proves to be a very enjoyable little pipe in hand — the bowl smooth and shapely, the elongated transition allowing plenty of room for a natural grip. As part of the Fregate series, it's presented here with a chestnut finish and a translucent stem, making for a quiet yet modern look.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.95 in./125.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.85 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.63 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France