Butz-Choquin: Fregate (1789)
Product Number: 002-010-2991
A forward-inclined bent Apple, the Fregate "1789" from Butz-Choquin provides an organic aesthetic, its shapely curvatures defining the bowl. The shank is cylindrical and rises to a transparent mouthpiece, its smoke channel blackened. A light chestnut stain commends the grain and provides a natural palette of irresistible charm.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.94 in./125.44 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.63 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.06 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France