Butz-Choquin: Fregate (1789)
Product Number: 002-010-2994
This "1789" bent Apple is a classically inclined shape from Butz-Choquin, featuring a voluptuously plump bowl paired to a gently arcing shank-and-stem arrangement. In this Fregate iteration, the stem is clear, enabling the pipe smoker to see the black lining of the smoke hole, for a modern twist to an otherwise classically inclined, handsome pipe.-Angela Robertson
15% Off Everything Else$99.01
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.94 in./125.50 mm.
- Weight: 1.51 oz./42.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.52 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.74 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France