Butz-Choquin: Hera (1775) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-3026
Stout and sturdy, this "1775" bent Billiard from Butz-Choquin boasts a robust bowl, along with a soft, rounded heel that extends into the gently arcing shank and stem. This pipe is part of the Hera line, a series of pipes inspired by the Greek goddess, and ruler of Mount Olympus. Dressed in a handsome mahogany stain and adorned with twin gold-colored metal rings, this piece also wears a beautiful, cumberland-hued acrylic stem.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.38 in./136.77 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.19 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.44 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France