Butz-Choquin: Hera (1775) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-3027
Butz-Choquin's "1775" bent Billiard is a sturdy, muscular, and stout-bowled take on the classic shape that remains wonderfully natural in hand, thanks to the well-defined, slightly stretched transition. It's offered here as part of the Hera series, a line of pipes inspired by the Greek goddess, and ruler of Mount Olympus. The stummel's dressed in a traditional walnut stain and is accented by gold-hued metal rings along the shank as well as a cumberland-themed acrylic mouthpiece.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.95 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.89 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France