Butz-Choquin: Louisiane (1773)
Product Number: 002-010-3047
Butz-Choquin here presents their "1773" bent Brandy in the Louisiane series, a line that pairs classic shapes with a walnut stain. Additionally, the shank-end boasts twin rings of nickel adjacent to a brass band, in a pattern that reminds one of ancient Greek art.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.98 in./126.60 mm.
- Weight: 2.29 oz./64.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./47.03 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.28 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.71 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France