Butz-Choquin: Louisiane (1773)
Product Number: 002-010-3051
Butz-Choquin's "1773" bent Brandy is a great-looking pipe, with its plump, voluptuous bowl, stretched transition, and gently arcing shank and stem. Presented in the Louisiane series, which features classically inclined shapes dressed in a handsome, walnut stain, this particular piece boasts two rings of nickel adjacent to a brass band, with a pattern reminiscent of ancient Greek art.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.96 in./126.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.27 oz./64.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.57 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France