Butz-Choquin: Louisiane (1773)
Product Number: 002-010-3052
Butz-Choquin's Louisiane series presents classic shapes dressed in a reserved, dark walnut stain. Such a finish draws attention to the intricate accent at the shank end — twin rings of nickel bordering a brass band with a pattern reminiscent of ancient Grecian art. It's all offered here adorning this "1773" bent Brandy.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.97 in./126.19 mm.
- Weight: 2.27 oz./64.33 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.79 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.47 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France