Butz-Choquin: Marseilles Sandblasted Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-010-3054
The bowl of this bent Egg from Butz-Choquin remains standard-sized with about a Group 4 chamber, but the overall length rests squarely in nosewarmer proportions. The pinched shank lends visual prominence to the rounded bowl, and the gentle transition flows seamlessly into the bowl's forward cant, all dressed in the tanblast of the Marseilles line.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France