Butz-Choquin: Marseilles Sandblasted Brandy
Product Number: 002-010-3058
A stylized take on the classic Brandy, this piece from Butz-Choquin pairs the characteristically tapered bowl to a pinched, oval shank, lending the bowl some perceived added height. The heel is noticeably protruding at the form, and the foremost line of the is more dramatically tapered, tilting the rim and giving the bowl a backward-canted posture. It's dressed here in the Marseilles line's tanblast for a traditional appeal with some enticing grain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.86 oz./52.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France